Thursday 30 May 2013


Today, I will introduce my home city Tokyo.

Have you  ever been to Tokyo?

I think there are a lot of exciting things in Tokyo.
Then, I will introduce two things I pick up.

One is  that Japanese style of food,
You know one Japanese style is sushi.
If you want to try it, I recommend Tsukiji, which is a market and you can eat fresh fish.
You can also watch that the fisherman is fighting to buy fish.

And if you visit Tsukiji,I would like you try Monja.
Do you know Okonomiyaki?
Monja is similar to it. It is so delicious.
You can try it at Tsukisima station near Tsukiji.

Monjayaki

Second is Sky tree , which is the tallest tower in the world.
There is not only the view ,but also various kinds of stores, restaurants , souvenirs and so on.
And I recommend you get on ships in the river of Sumidagawa.
You can get look at several places at one time , also get to another place.




There are many other things  you had better visit.

Let me introduce you another information next.

See you

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to visit Sky Tree one day.
    I like this green layout you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete