Monday 3 June 2013


Information about Japan

Although I introduced Tokyo, I will change the topic from Tokyo to Japan.

There are about 10 districts in Japan, Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto, Kinki, Chubu, Tokai, Chugoku , Shikoku, Kyushu, Okinawa..

I will introduce each area in several posts.

First, the top of Japan, about Hokkaido.
Its weather is pretty cold in winter with a lot of snowfall, below zero temperatures, while in summer it does not get as hot and humid as in the other areas.
It is well known as the area for winter sports , such as skiing, snowboarding and so on.
If you want to play winter sports, I suggest you visit Niseko, which is the most famous ski resort in Japan.

画像:ニセコアンヌプリと、ニセコひらふに挟まれたスキー場。14コース(写真提供:ニセコビレッジスキーリゾート )


Hokkaido is also well known as the place where you can eat something delicious, especially seafood.
I recommend you visit a fish market and order a rice bowl in the early morning.
You can get some toppings of fish you  really really like a lot.



It is famous for Jingisukan, which contains mutton and vegetables on a dome.



じんぎすかん


 
There are a lot of cities which you might enjoy in Hokkaido, for example, Furano, where you can see beautiful lavender and flowers and also you can see animals in the zoo at Asahikawa .

Actually, I have never been there:(... but I heard a lot of good points about Hokkaido from someone who has been there.
It is one of places I want to visit the most in Japan.

That is all.

See you next time:)





No comments:

Post a Comment